Current Opening: Senior Artist
Location: Providence, RI
Since the founding of studio amd in 1992, our team has dedicated its talents to refining the art of architectural imaging. Committed to understanding the unique challenges of each project, we are sensitive to the architecture and real estate industries’s need for visual media services that balance artistic interpretation, realism, service, and time. Over the past 21 years, our studio has been one of the most honored architectural illustration firms in the world, twice winning the prestigious Hugh Ferriss Memorial Prize.
Our projects run the gamut from images of city masterplans to sculpture installations; one-off renderings to short films; interactive applications to dynamic web projects; and everything in between.
We are looking for an individual with a passion and talent for digital illustration. Collaborate with a team of artists (who reside across the Americas) from our Providence, RI office to develop 3D models, textures, and renderings in support of the studio’s projects.
- A strong portfolio of digital work (2D and 3D) showing a range of techniques, including photorealism
- A comprehensive grasp of Photoshop
- A comprehensive grasp of 3DS Max
- Organized and focused, with excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Skilled at working with, helping, and trusting others in a team
- Fluent in English
Ideal candidates will also possess …
- A buoyant spirit
- BArch or MArch Degree
- Proficiency in Rhino, Revit, and AutoCAD
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite After Effects and Illustrator
- MAXScript ability
Salary based on skill level. Generous benefits package includes health insurance, dental insurance, IRA, paid weekend work when required, and paid vacation time.
Please send a resume, 3-5 rendering examples in JPG format, and 1-2 3DS Max models to firstname.lastname@example.org.