Current Opening: Junior Artist
Location: Eastern, Central, or Mountain Time Zone (North, South, or Central America)
Since the founding of studio amd in 1992, our team has dedicated its talents to refining the art of architectural imaging. Committed to understanding the unique challenges of each project, we are sensitive to the architecture and real estate industries’s need for visual media services that balance artistic interpretation, realism, service, and time. Over the past 21 years, our studio has been one of the most honored architectural illustration firms in the world, twice winning the prestigious Hugh Ferriss Memorial Prize.
Our projects run the gamut from images of city masterplans to sculpture installations; one-off renderings to short films; interactive applications to dynamic web projects; and everything in between.
We are looking for an individual with a passion and talent for digital illustration. Collaborate with a team of artists, either in our Providence, RI office or remotely from your location, to develop 3D models, textures, and renderings in support of the studio’s projects.
- 0.5 – 2 years experience modeling in 3DS Max, using V-Ray as render engine
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
- Organized and focused, with excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Skilled at working with, helping, and trusting others in a team
- Fluent in English
- Located in Eastern, Central, or Mountain Time Zone (North, South, or Central America)
Ideal candidates will also possess …
- BArch or MArch Degree
- Ability to commute to Providence, RI office
- Proficiency in Rhino, Revit, and AutoCAD
- Please note: for candidates who would not commute to our Providence office, a paid trial period will be required. During this period, candidates will supply their own computer, 3DS Max license, and V-Ray license.
Salary based on skill level. Generous benefits package includes health insurance, dental insurance, IRA, paid weekend work when required, and paid vacation time.
Please send a resume, 3-5 rendering examples in JPG format, and 1-2 3DS Max models to email@example.com.